The way you dress on the outside should be a true reflection of who you are on the inside. If it’s not, you will never feel truly comfortable in your clothes.
If you feel you know which colours and styles suit you but still feel you have not developed a personal style that is truly “you”, then this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
- What your “Style Personality is” and what this means for how you dress
- How your style develops and changes over time
- How to develop a style ‘recipe’ that helps you dress authentically for all occasions
- Which colours, fabrics, patterns, shapes, accessories and design features to use to reflect your personality
- How to develop a personal style that is unique and authentic for you.
How it works
You can either:
- Get your own group of family or friends together on a day and at a time to suit you, or
- Join a pre-organised group – watch out on the Events page, Facebook or my newsletter for set workshop dates, or give me a call to find out when this workshop is next scheduled to take place
Price: £35 per personDuration: 2 hoursIncludes: Dressing your Style Personality workbookGroup size: 4-8
For further information or to book, contact Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01953 456645.