With constantly changing fashions, it can be difficult to know how to stay looking current. None of us wants to look like “mutton dressed as lamb”, nor do we want to look frumpy or old-fashioned. We want to look up-to-date and relevant.
A Colour/Style Update takes the indecision and frustration out of this process by helping you to discover which of the current season’s fashions are most suited to your body shape, colouring and personality, so you can be confident you are moving with the trends in a way that suits you as an individual.
How it works
I will give you advice on the season’s trends for colour, style and make-up, plus ideas on where the best places are to shop for your shape and colouring. It’s not so much about fashion, as it is about learning to interpret trends wisely, so that you look up-to-date, and any purchases last more than just a season! It might be that a few simple ideas for wearing things from your existing wardrobe differently, and accessorising in a fresh way, will help keep your look current. You’ll get to take all that you have learned home with you in your style update booklet.
A Colour/Style Update session can be tailored to your individual needs, to include:-
- This season’s “must-haves” (are they for you!?)
- Your best colours this season and how to combine them
- Inspiration on how to update your make-up for the new season
- Easy new ways to update your existing wardrobe
- New accessorising ideas
- Plus, if you have had your colours done in the past and now feel these no longer work well for you (perhaps your colouring has changed?), you can use this session simply to review these (note: if we find that you have changed palette, you would have the opportunity to purchase a new revised wallet at extra cost).
Duration: 1 hour
Includes: Style Update booklet
If you would like to come along with two or more friends, you may like to book in for a group Seasonal Style Update workshop.
For more information or book, please email Jo on email@example.com or phone on 01953 456645.