Award-winning Colour & Style Consultant
- Confused about which colours or styles suit you?
- Feel stuck in a clothing rut – you’ve lost your ‘style’ way, or perhaps never found it?
- Want to look up-to-date, age-appropriate and relevant?
- Sometimes feel you have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear?
- Had your colours done or style analysed years ago, but feel in need an update?
- Hate shopping? You can never find things that suit you?
- Always feel other women ‘get it’ when it comes to looking good, but you don’t?
- Think you know which colours/styles suit you but still feel you haven’t found your ‘own true style’?
If the answer to any of these is ‘yes’, you’ve come to the right place for help and advice. I am Jo Allen and I am an expert in colour, style and image for women.
My aim is to help you develop a style and wardrobe that works for your individual personality, lifestyle, body and colouring, and which can even help move you towards new goals in life. Developing your own personal style is a journey, and it changes with the years. And it can feel like a bit of a puzzle sometimes, which is where I come in. I have designed a range of services to help you along the way, whatever your age, aim or budget – including colour analysis, style and make-up consultations, Fashion Feng Shui®, personal shopping, specialist workshops, etc, – all available in one-to-one or group formats. Plus, if you happen to be a womenswear retailer reading this, I have retail services to help you and your customers too.
I hope you enjoy reading through my website and please don’t hesitate to get in touch to chat through your needs, and to find out how I can help you feel confident that you look your very best, every day!
“Looking good helps you feel good – and learning how is easy and fun!”