Wed 5 June: The Finishing Touches – how to choose jewellery, accessories, hairstyles, make-up and glasses. Fully booked
Wed 3 July: Dressing with Intention – learn how your choice of clothing can help move you towards your goals (includes Fashion Feng Shui techniques). 1 place left
SUMMER STYLE STUDIO OPEN DAY
Wednesday 19 June 2019, 11 am -9 pm – incl. Bra Sense & Captain Tortue Clothing.
This is my annual informal opportunity for you to drop in for a relaxed chat about summer dressing, and to find out more about my colour and style services. Feel free to bring a friend with you, and enjoy a glass of something while we talk clothes, make-up and accessories!
This is a free event, but I would appreciate it if you could RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org with your estimated time of arrival.
Come along and …..
- get some fresh ideas for stylish summer dressing
- update your make-up: try some different summer make-up shades from the Colour Me Beautiful range.
- get advice on choosing sunglasses to suit your face shape, and swimwear to suit your body shape
- see colourful jersey clothing from Kettlewell – incl some end of range rail samples for sale at great discounts
- and a selection of scarves and jewellery
PLUS: I am delighted to have two guest businesses joining me for the day ….
- Bra Sense Ltd – offering an expert bra fitting service (bookable and payable in advance)
- Captain Tortue clothing: Established for 25 years, this French smart-casual ladieswear comes in sizes from 6-22, and is available exclusively through its own network of consultants, not online or in store.
RSVP by 15 June latest (indicating at which part of the day you plan to attend) or sooner if you wish to book a Bra Sense appointment, as these are limited.
If you have an event you are organising which you think would be enhanced by the addition of my colour, style and image services, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we can discuss how I might help.
For more info, contact Jo on email@example.com or 01953 456645
or sign up for my newsletter to ensure you get your personal invitation to all events.