Do you …
- envy that friend who always seems to have the knack of stylish accessorizing – never over or under does it?
- have a pile of jewellery/scarves/bags/shoes which you rarely wear, reverting to your same old favourites time after time?
- struggle to accessorise successfully, or perhaps you feel you never seem to have the right pieces to go with the right outfit?
- Or are you just a bit bored with your look and would like some new ideas on how to use accessories to update it?
If the answer to any of these is ‘yes’, this workshop is for you!
What you will learn
- how to choose the right size, type and style of accessories to suit your unique features and personality.
- how to use accessories to draw attention to or away from different parts of your body.
- how to create focalpoints and update your outfits with key accessories.
- how to develop bundles of accessories that work together and earn their place in your wardrobe.
How it works
You can either:
- Get your own group of family or friends together on a day and at a time to suit you, or
- Join a pre-organised group – watch out on the Events page, Facebook or my newsletter for set workshop dates, or give me a call to find out when this workshop is next scheduled to take place.
Price: £35 per personDuration: 2 hours approx.Includes: accessories workbookGroup size: 4-8
For further information or to book, email Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01953 456645