What is ‘ageless’ style?
It is being that person that you can’t pin an age on and who isn’t defined by her age. Her clothes choices are led by her best features, not her faults. She doesn’t slavishly follow trends but knows which ones to use when they flatter her.
Women like Helen Mirren, Lorraine Kelly, Twiggy and Judi Dench know how to look their very best regardless of age. They are proof that style and beauty is not the prerogative of the young – women in their forties, fifties, sixties and beyond can look incredibly attractive and stylish!
Do you ever…
- feel a bit ‘invisible’?
- find it difficult to choose colours these days – those that used to work don’t seem to now ?
- get confused about how to dress for your body shape now that you are a little older (even though you may perhaps have had a style consultation in the past)?
- wish you could update your style but worry about being “mutton dressed as lamb”?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the above, and are also a lady of a ‘certain age’ (40+), then this workshop is for you!
What you will learn ….
- how colours can make you look younger (if you’ve had a colour analysis done in the past, bring your swatch wallet; if you haven’t, there’s an opportunity to purchase one if you wish)
- style tips on how to choose clothes , fashions and accessories to keep you looking youthful and up-to-date (whatever your shape or size)
- how to update your make-up so that it looks youthful and natural
How it works
You can either:
- Get your own group of family or friends together on a day and at a time to suit you, or
- Join a pre-organised group – watch out on the Events page, Facebook or my newsletter for set workshop dates, or give me a call to find out when this workshop is next scheduled to take place
Price: £40 per personDuration: 2.5 hoursIncludes: Ageless Style workbookGroup size: 3-6
Please note: this workshop does not include a full individual colour or style analysis – if you would prefer greater detail on these areas, book onto a Colour Confidence or What to Wear workshop, or an individual consultation.
For further information or to book, email Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01953 456645.