Do you ever ….
- Wonder why you look and feel good in some colours, and not in others?
- Look in the mirror and feel you look a bit ‘washed out’?
- Find yourself choosing black too often, because it’s a ‘safe’ option?
- Buy a lovely new top but find you have nothing to coordinate with it?
- Feel you would like to venture into new colours but not sure which?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the above, and if you have never had a professional colour analysis before, the Colour Confidence Workshop is for you.
What you will learn
- By looking at the way in which your skin tone, eye and hair colours work together, you’ll learn which colours are the most flattering – no more ‘indecision’ over colour choices!
- You’ll understand how to build your wardrobe based on your best neutral and accent colours (with tips on how to work with colours you have already which are perhaps not your ideal shade), so that everything coordinates and you don’t have ‘wardrobe orphans’.
- The workshop also includes information on how to apply a natural-looking, long-lasting make-up application – and you will learn which are the most flattering shades for you.
How it works
You can either:
- Get your own group of family or friends together on a day and at a time to suit you – perfect for birthdays, a treat for busy mums, hen-nights, or any girls’ get-together!
- Or join a pre-organised group – watch out on the Events page, Facebook or my newsletter for set workshop dates, or simply contact me to find out when this workshop is next scheduled to take place.
Price: £75 per personDuration: 3 hours approx., depending on group sizeIncludes: your personal 30-colour fabric swatch walletGroup size: 3-6
If you like the service, you can always trade up to a full individual Colour Consultation later.
For more information or to book, please email Jo on email@example.com or phone 01953 456645.