“My summer holiday packing is a disaster: I always take masses, yet I never feel I have the right thing to wear when I get there, and I always bring too much home unworn!”
Sound familiar? Then the Holiday Essentials Workshop is for you. This 2-hour session will ensure you know all the tricks for looking stylish and being comfortable on your well-earned break, take the stress out of packing, plus avoid taking more than you need and bringing too much of it home again unworn!
It includes advice on:
- How to pack
- What to pack
- Swimwear – how to choose styles and colours that flatter
- Sunglasses – colour, size and shape for you
- Make-up tips for the hotter weather
- Accessories to enhance
How it works
You can either:
- Get your own group of family or friends together on a day and at a time to suit you, or
- Join a pre-organised group – watch out on the Events page, Facebook or my newsletter for set workshop dates, or give me a call to find out when this workshop is next scheduled to take place (Note: next scheduled date for this workshop is 11 May 2016).
Price: £35 per personDuration: 2 hoursIncludes: Holiday Packing WorkbookGroup size: 4-8
For further information or to book, please email Jo on email@example.com or phone 01953 456645.