I am delighted to announce that, from January 2019, I will be introducing a brand NEW course to enable you to explore and develop your own personal ‘style’ in six easy steps!
- Vision Board Workshop—Wed 30 January 2019: envisage your dream wardrobe for your dream life!
- Colour Class—Wed 27 February: learn how to choose which colours flatter you and reflect your personality
- Style Personality Session—Wed 27 March: what do/should/would you like your clothes to say about you?
- Clothing and Body Shape Analysis—Wed 1 May: learn which cuts, fabrics, prints and proportions flatter your shape/height/scale
- The Finishing Touches—Wed 5 June: how to choose jewellery, accessories, hairstyles, make-up and glasses
- Dressing with Intention —Wed 3 July: learn how your choice of clothing can help move you towards your goals (includes Fashion Feng Shui techniques).
Each session will last 2 hours and the group will be kept small (4 min, 8 max), with a choice of 10.30 am or 7.30 pm start time (depending on demand).
Venue: The Style Studio, Gt Ellingham.
A workbook will be provided for each class, and there will be a short task or piece of ‘homework’ to complete between sessions.
Plus, there will be a private Facebook group in which participants can ask questions and exchange information.
This is the perfect format for those who prefer to learn within a group or in bite-size pieces, plus it allows for the cost to be spread out too. And, of course, all or part of the course would also make the perfect Christmas gift (gift vouchers available)!
Costs and payment options:
- Full course: £180, payment at the time of booking (i.e before 30 January 2019).
- Staged payment plan for full course: £60 payable at the time of booking (i.e. before 31 Dec 2018), plus £25 monthly for six months Jan-June incl., commencing 1st Jan 2019 (total cost £210).
- Single workshops can be purchased separately if you do not wish to enroll for the whole course. Cost is £40 per workshop, payable at the time of booking.
Note: Workshops will only run where there is a minimum of 4 participants. All payments are non-refundable but may, where possible, be transferred to an alternative workshop/service by agreement with Jo.
For further information and to book, email Jo on email@example.com or telephone 01953 456645.