I am delighted to announce that I amintroducing a brand NEW course for 2019 to enable you to explore and develop your own personal ‘style’ in six easy steps!
- Vision Board Workshop—Fri 8 February 2019: envisage your dream wardrobe for your dream life!
- Colour Class—Wed 27 February: learn how to choose which colours flatter you and reflect your personality
- Style Personality Session—Wed 27 March: what do/should/would you like your clothes to say about you?
- Clothing and Body Shape Analysis—Wed 1 May: learn which cuts, fabrics, prints and proportions flatter your shape/height/scale
- The Finishing Touches—Wed 5 June: how to choose jewellery, accessories, hairstyles, make-up and glasses
- Dressing with Intention —Wed 3 July: learn how your choice of clothing can help move you towards your goals (includes Fashion Feng Shui techniques).
Each session will start at 1030 am and last 2 hours and the group will be kept small (4 min, 8 max).
Venue: The Style Studio, Gt Ellingham.
A workbook will be provided for each class, and there will be a short task or piece of ‘homework’ to complete between sessions.
Plus, there will be a private Facebook group in which participants can ask questions and exchange information.
This is the perfect format for those who prefer to learn within a group or in bite-size pieces, plus it allows for the cost to be spread out too.
“Six Steps to Style” is available as a complete course, or you can enrol for selected single sessions if you prefer.
Costs and payment options:
- Full course: £180, payment at the time of booking.
- Single workshops can be purchased separately if you do not wish to enroll for the whole course. Cost is £40 per workshop, payable at the time of booking.
Note: All payments are non-refundable but may, where possible, be transferred to an alternative workshop/service by agreement with Jo.
For further information and to book, email Jo on email@example.com or telephone 01953 456645.