Do you ever:
- Look in a wardrobe full of clothes and still feel you have ‘nothing to wear’?
- Feel bored of your clothes, or simply feel you never look really good in them?
- Buy things that you never wear?
- Wonder why some clothes look good on the hanger, or on others people, but not on you?
- Wear around 20% of your wardrobe, 80% of the time?
- Wish you could stop stressing about dressing (and shopping)?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes”, and if you have not had a professional Style consultation before, then the “What to Wear” Workshop is for you – it’s a great start your style journey!
What you will learn
- You will identify your style personality, what this means for your dressing choices and how to use this to develop your own individual style
- Find out which body shape you are, and your scale and proportions – and how to accentuate your good features and minimise your less-than-perfect areas.
- How to choose jewellery and accessories to suit your face shape and turn an ordinary outfit into something special.
- Bring a couple of items of your own clothing to understand what’s right (or wrong) about them.
How it works
You can either:
- Get your own group of family or friends together on a day and at a time to suit you – perfect for birthdays, a treat for busy mums, hen-nights, or any girls’ get-together!
- Or join a pre-organised group – watch out on the Events page, Facebook or my newsletter for set workshop dates, or give me a call to find out when this workshop is next scheduled to take place.
Price: £65 per personDuration: 3.5 hours approx., depending on group sizeIncludes: style handbookGroup size: 3-6
For further information or to book, email Jo on email@example.com or phone 01953 456645