With so many wedding gowns to choose from it can be difficult to know where to start.
You want to be sure you look your very best for your big day, so it makes sense to get some impartial, expert advice – which will ensure choosing your dream outfit is a memorable and fun experience.
From traditional weddings to more informal occasions, at home or abroad, a Bridal Image Consultation is the perfect way to ensure that you look stunning on your wedding day.
How it works
This session will offer styling advice on everything from:-
- An indepth colour analysis, with special focus on the right shades for your wedding day
- Finding the perfect dress to suit your colouring, shape, style personality and type of wedding.
- Suggestions for veils, tiaras, headdresses and jewellery to suit your scale and proportions
- Recommended hairstyles to suit your face shape, and
- A full make-up application in the colours that suit you best.
You will also receive:-
- A personalised 42-colour swatch wallet, with focus on whites, creams and accent colours for your wedding
- A personalised Bridal Style Guide, full of hints and tips to make shopping for your wedding dress and accessories a breeze
- A copy of the Colour Me Beautiful book “Be a Beautiful Bride”
Duration: approximately 2.5 hours
Includes: 42 colour swatch wallet, your bridal style guide and copy of Be a Beautiful Bride
And, don’t forget, you could always treat your Mum or Mum-in-law-to-be to a colour or style consultation to help her choose her outfit for the big day too. And a colour or make-up workshop makes a great hen party.
For more information or to book, email Jo on email@example.com or telephone 01953 456645.