Do you …
- hate shopping and find it stressful?
- often return home empty-handed?
- buy things then end up returning them the next day?
- still have them in your wardrobe with the tags on!?
- want new ideas on places to shop?
- have an important occasion coming up and need a special outfit?
- need to update your wardrobe with some new colours/styles?
If so, a personal shopping trip with me will be money well spent!
How it works
Prior to our trip, I will ask you for some key information about what you are hoping to purchase, what your budget is and will need some information on dress size etc too if we have not met before. I will then do a little prior research before meeting you (usually in Norwich) for your shopping trip, where I will give you expert guidance on exactly what to purchase. When we find something that meets your requirements, we will have it ‘held’ by the shop so that you can think about it whilst we look further and then you can return later on your own to make whichever purchases you decide upon. That way our time is spent looking, not standing at a till point!
Shopping is a skill that needs to be learned and I can make it easy for you. This is a fun, relaxed and stress free way to ensure your wardrobe is full of clothes you love and clothes that love you. A great follow-up to colour or style consultations, just for fun, for a seasonal update of your wardrobe, or for help with selecting that special occasion outfit. You may even want to make it an annual event!!
£50 per hour
Half day (3 hours) £130
Full day (5 hours) £200
For further information or to book, contact Jo on email@example.com or phone on 01953 456645.